Monday, January 20, 2014

A Plan Revealed…A Little at a Time

Wow--talk about a verse that speaks to you.  A friend shared this verse with me today, and it absolutely meshes with our experiences over the last eleven days.  I've shared before about how God has been working all around us in ways He didn't reveal until this time in our lives.  People we know--whether by acquaintance or close friendship…places we work and play…God was moving all of these 'puzzle pieces' so they would fit together in a way to reveal part of His plan and ultimately bring Him glory.

We are less than two weeks in on this battle, yet I am absolutely certain this is going to have a bigger impact than we realize.  God is using my amazingly beautiful daughter for something incredible--stay tuned!

Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but someday you will."  John 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment