Monday, March 17, 2014

Staying on Track

Over the course of the last seven days, we have experienced one stressor after another.  Nausea worsened.  Bone marrow biopsy.  Fever leading to an ER visit.  Add that to the mix of everything else we've got going on--and it was bound to happen.

I was tired.  I was frustrated.  And I unloaded.  Confession time--I am human.  :)  The last nine weeks have been a whirlwind, physically and emotionally.  It took the smallest thing to unleash an impressive overreaction on my part.  Let's just say that last week's events dialed up my hovering madness about tenfold, and it was time to get everyone on the same page--myself included. :) Thankfully, rational thinking and speaking returned, restoring peace once again.  It's times like that we remind ourselves that we are here to work together for Paige while God does His work in Paige (and all of us).

I know with all my heart God is going to restore my daughter's health.  We have good days and not-so-good days.  This journey sometimes puts us on a roller coaster--with lots of twists and turns.  I'm so thankful my God already knows what's coming and exactly how to keep us on track!

In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.   Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment